(click to view book on amazon.com)
|go back to libraryGrant Cunningham
Get to Know Your Revolver—Inside and Out!
Gun Digest Book of the Revolver covers all aspects of living with the double-action revolver: shooting, handling, carrying, maintaining and accessorizing—everything you need to know to operate the quintessential American handgun.
Topics in this comprehensive volume include:
Whether you use your revolver for sport, hunting, competition or self-defense, you'll learn something from this book!
- Self-Defense—Revolvers are still a good choice!
- Sighting options—including tips for aging eyes
- Getting the right hand fit
- Grips that work—and those that don't
- Spare ammo carrying options
- Maintenance and cleaning how-to's
- The right holster for the job
- Wheel-gun ammo choices for work, play and self-defense
- And much, much more!!
People who list this book:
go back to library