(click to view book on amazon.com)
|go back to libraryPatrick Sweeney
You wouldn't do this to your AR, but Sweeney did it here!
With manufacturers branching out into nontraditional calibers, and continual advances in optics, ammo and associated gear for the AR-15, Gun Digest Book of The AR-15, Volume IV brings you up-to-date on the latest developments in the AR industry, including chapters on:
Plus, author Patrick Sweeney hits the range and subjects these guns to some serious testing. To find out just how much abuse they can withstand, he:
- .223 vs. 5.56: What's the problem?
- Various .300s of the smaller-than-.308 size
- Wilson 7.62X40
- The .17 HMR, ADCOR DI carbine, and SIG 516
- DelTon and Stag Arms? Oh yes.
And then he fired them, documenting the entire process in photos!
- Buried them in dirt and sand
- Submerged them in water
- Dropped them from heights
- Ran them over with trucks
- Froze them
- Blasted them with a shotgun
Kick back and watch in horror as events unfold—and find out which guns survive the torture.
People who list this book:
go back to library